Friday, November 12, 2010

Mliestone- Place

                            Home Sweet Home     
    There's a town called Edison in the state of New Jersey. You can also find one in California but I moved to the one in New Jersey. Edison is a small town that not many people heard about, actually if you were to look at it in a map it looks like a donut because another town lies in the middle of it. Anyway Edison is a great town to live in.     I use to live in Roselle before I moved to Edison, we lived in a small one bed room house. My parents wanted to move to a bigger house for more space. I was about five years old when I saw my house for the first time. My heart was pounding as the crack on the window blew air in my face, we were headed to the "new house."
    My parents and I opened this weird green door to go inside. To my surprise the first floor was quite dull, white walls, simply colored carpet and tile. The second floor was just like the first. Then we walked up to the third floor, the first room we saw was the bathroom. When I walked on in giggles burst out of my mouth, everything was blue, of all color these people chose blue. Next I we went in my sone to be bed room. It was amazing , the walls were lavender with a pretty carpet. It was different from the rest of the house I just loved it!
      As days went by, we got our furniture, from the moving company. My room was perfect, so I invited some friends over, from kindergarten. We were just playing then I tripped the heel of my shoe hit the wall. I was fine but the wall wasn’t so lucky, there was a mark on it. It took the shape of a C, shocking right? I never told my parents about this so I wouldn’t get in trouble. Now if I were to ever move again I would have something left behind.
It was a beige eye blinking house with bright luscious green grass, and colorful flowers. Of course there had to be a green ugly fence that would whistle every time you try to open it. The backyard was huge compared to the one I had, better yet it had an old deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment