Monday, November 1, 2010

Mile Stone- Object

 First Cell Phone

(picture of my first cell phone)

When I was in second grade, my father bought me my first cell phone. It was just a simple flip open, plain a pre paid cell phone, but it didn’t matter I loved it anyway. In class I was the only person who had a cell phone so this made me feel mature for my age.At first all I knew is that I could call friends and family who lived in different towns or states. As days went by I learned more and more about it, like I could play games, use it as a calculator. I kept learning more until there was nothing left to know. It was like one day I knew nothing and the next day I knew everything. I especially knew that I would never let anything happen to it. This little cell phone really taught me how to respect and be responsible towards the thing I own. It also made me want to that to my parents so I tried to be more independent. I started to do things for myself (unless I really needed my parents). It was like I could never believe that one small, simple, pre paid cell phone could change someone, but somehow it did.


1 comment:

  1. When I rwas reading your blog I thought of how lucky you are. I still don't have a cellphone though I am in 5th grade. Anyway I liked your Blog. How did your parents buy you a phone when you were so young?

    ReplyDelete